The rotary heat generating installation «RTGA».
Highly effective installation which generates the electrical energy into the heat energy without using heating elements.
Connects to the 3-phase of the alternating current (AC) network that has voltage - 380V and frequency -50 Hz through the control device, providing automatic operating mode on the setpoint temperature of a heat-transfer fluid. Required heat power is dialed by number of installations with their parallel connection. Installation contains: an electric motor, a rotary heat hydro activator, an accumulation tank and a control unit.
By agreement, the company provides a full range of assembling, commissioning and start up jobs, and maintenance of heating systems.
When calculating the required power of RTGA, our experts in customer specifications calculated heating system, make recommendations on the optimal layout of heating network in the building, as well as at the installation location and assembling of equipment.
Advantages of "RTGA" before other heat generators:
In comparison with gas and oil boilers, the main advantage of the rotary heat generator is that there not necessary a boiler room, attendants and regular preventive maintenance. For example, if a power outage, the heat generator is switched on again automatically, while for reclosing oil boilers requires the presence of an operator. When compared with the electric heating (heating elements, electric), the heat generator benefits both in maintenance (the absence of direct heating elements), and in economic terms. When compared with the heating plant - the heat generator has opportunity to warm the each building separately that excludes heat losses at delivering by heat and does not require repair and maintenance of heating network.
Appointment of "RTGA":
"RTGA" is designed for heating water and can be used for:
- autonomous water heating systems,
- autonomous ventilation systems and air heating,
- technological and heat- transfer processes in manufacturing.
Nominal heat power of installation - 150 kW that allows using it for:
- 1. Water and air heating systems:
- apartment houses,
- public buildings,
- industrial buildings and constructions,
- retail and warehouse spaces,
- greenhouse and animal husbandry complexes.
- 2. Replacement of previously installed equipment in order to reduce heating costs.
- 3. Warming of constructions that are removed from heating nets and gas pipelines (sanatoriums, boarding houses, hotel complexes, etc.)
- 4. Heating water for technological purposes. Cost effective
- 1.1. Installing that has no analogues in highly effective and productivity, makes it possible to save energy costs by at least in 2 times and in 5 times for electricity, in contrast from heating systems that operating on gas;
- 1.2. Lack of costly and long-term investments:
- - in expensive equipment for gas and solid-fuel boilers,
- - in the gas supply, delivery and storage of fuel and additional equipment to him,
- - in building new heating mains and their operation;
- 1.3 No expenses and time savings for agreements and obtaining permits;
- 1.4. Minimum of operational staff. The system is fully automated and has the ability to remotely monitoring and controlling that does not require permanent presence of personnel and specialists for service;
- 1.5. Wide range of flow temperature (from +25 to +75 C) allows maintaining a low temperature mode and using “RTGA” for manufacturing or storage areas;
- 1.6. For maximizing savings (25-35 %) can be used a thermal storage tank, where water, which has been heated during the nightly tariffs, is accumulated.
- 2. Safety and ecological compatibility
- 2.1. Work of the heat generator excludes using of polluting substances;
- 2.2. The low operating pressure of fluid makes the system safety and durable.
- 3. Assembling and maintenance
- 3.1. Installation can be connected during the one day;
- 3.2. For assembling of installation enough a doorway width of 900 mm. Dimensions, weight and connection conditions allow to locate a compact module on the roof of a building or any other technological premises that has area no less than 6 m2 (basement room, etc.);
- 3.3. Simplicity of this system allows dispense with specialists and permanent maintenance.
- 4. Universalism
- 4.1. Installation is connected to a new or existing heating system,
- 4.2. Lack of heating elements create opportunity for using of “RTGA” in conditions with high explosive hazards.
- 5. Autonomy
- 5.1. “RTGA” is a separate heating device with the ability to set the operation mode;
- 5.2. Installation does not require agreements with regulatory authorities, because it has no heating elements and power consumption is less than 100 kW / hour.
- 6. Warranty from manufacturer
Lifecycle of installation is more than 10 years.
Warranty period of work - 36 months.
Warranty period of an electric motor, pumps and automatics - according to the manufacturer's passport.